breadcrumb Crump's Auto Sales > Checkout
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- No categories
Category with dropdown
- No categories
Financing Calculator Description
- RBI Issues Stringent Norms For Digital Lending Services, Apps Aimed at Curbing Malpractice August 10, 2022The RBI has issued stringent norms for digital lending services and apps, as part of its attempts to curb malpractice in the sector. The central bank has mandated that digital loans must be credited directly in the bank accounts of borrowers and not through any third party, digital lending entities and not the borrowers should […]
- Oppo Watch 3 Series With Snapdragon W5 SoC, up to 15 Days Battery Life Launched: All Details August 10, 2022Oppo Watch 3 series was launched in China on Wednesday. The series includes Oppo Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro. Both the smartwatches are available in two colour options, and are powered by the recently launched Qualcomm Snapdragon W5 SoC. It is currently available for pre-order in China.
- Policybazaar Vulnerabilities Exposed Personal Details of Lakhs of Customers, Defence Personnel: Report August 10, 2022Policybazaar vulnerabilities led to exposure of personal details of lakhs of its customers, including defence personnel, according to a research firm. CyberX9 said the designation of defence personnel, location of their posting and activities they are engaged in were exposed. Meanwhile, customer details such as Aadhaar Aadhaar and PAN card details as well as addresses...
- Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 to Feature 5.4mm Body; Watch S1 Pro Launch Date Confirmed: All Details August 10, 2022Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun has confirmed that the company’s upcoming foldable phone, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, will be 5.4mm in thickness. In another post, the Jun also announced that the Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro will launch on August 11. The foldable phone could reportedly be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- Spider-Man Remastered PC Review: A Tad Overpriced, but Worth the Wait August 10, 2022Spider-Man Remastered PC review: while a bit overpriced, Insomniac Games’ first PC outing is quite forgiving on both visual and performance ends, allowing for striking visuals and godlike lighting that are well-optimised to even run on budget build systems. Spider-Man Remastered release date is August 12 on Steam and Epic Games Store.
- Infinix Hot 12 India Launch Date Set for August 17, Key Specifications Revealed August 10, 2022Infinix Hot 12 India launch date is set for August 17. It will sport a 6.8-inch HD+ display and will pack a 6,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging, the company confirmed on Wednesday. The Infinix Hot 12 will feature a triple rear camera unit led by a 50-megapixel main sensor.
- iPhone 14 Mass Production, Shipment Schedule Unaffected by Geopolitics: Ming-Chi Kuo August 10, 2022iPhone 14 mass production and shipment schedule is unaffected by the ongoing tension between China and Taiwan, as per analyst Ming-Chi Kuo. It was reported that a delay in iPhone 14 shipments could force Apple to postpone the September launch event.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Series With BioActive Sensor, Bigger Battery Launched: All Details August 10, 2022Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series has been launched by the South Korean tech giant during its Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event. The new smartwatch series includes, Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 (40mm) features three colour options. The smartwatch features a temperature sensor this time. The Galaxy Watch 5 […]
- Realme 9i 5G Front Panel Look With Water Drop Notch Leaked Ahead of India Launch August 10, 2022The front panel design of the Realme 9i 5G has been seemingly leaked. It is depicted to sport a water drop notch. The smartphone is confirmed to feature a MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G SoC. It is scheduled to launch in India on August 18.
- Thai Central Bank to Gain More Power in Crypto Regulation After Amendments to Current Digital Assets Law August 10, 2022Thailand is reportedly planning to amend its law on digital assets to tighten the oversight of the crypto sector, particularly trading platforms offering the Thai central bank more power to oversee the sector.